Planning for the future is just plain good business. Whether your dream is to turn your efforts over to someone else, to sell to your employees, or to get the best possible price when you look for a buyer, ESI can help.
Often, opportunities – or emergencies – arise when you least expect them. Having a plan in place helps you negotiate from a position of strength.
Transition planning takes into consideration:
Your options for succession may include:
- Ownership or management transition to family members
- Passing ownership or part ownership to company managers
- Selling all or part of the company to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Selling the company to an outside investor
- Listing the company with a business broker
- Taking the company public
- Terminating operations and liquidating company assets
ESI provides objective, practical insights on successful transition. It’s our goal to help owners understand all their options in this important decision.